example photos canon 1200d camera

5:14 PM

example photos canon camera shoot 1200d

This time dzigfoto wants to share the experience of photographing using the camera dslr canon 1200d. Initially I had trouble using this 1200d canon camera, because I still have not experienced with dslr camera, usually I use hp camera to take a photo, whether it's the most beautiful moment or just for entertainment.

in addition to cost, at that time I still have not thought about using dslr camera for my business interests. but after a while later I think maybe if I use my dslr camera business will be more smoothly and sell well, because the quality of photos will also be better than the camera phone. that's when i intend to buy a dslr camera from canon.

but after I got a dslr camera, I was confused with how to use it, its name is also a beginner, but I'm not discouraged to get good photos from this 1200d canon camera.

a lot of questions and a lot of reading it my way so I can be smarter in using this dslr camera. and ahirnya little by little akumulai understand how to use the camera dslr hususnya have this 1200d canon.
 here is the result of the camera canon 1200d that I took myself.







Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »

Featured Post

LOKASI

Me
Wahyu Ibadurahman
Editor

selengkapnya silahkan kunjungi facebook kami

HUBUNGI KAMI

JASA EDIT FOTO
dzig foto
karawang

089665150013
ibadzig@gmail.com